Reducing latency when streaming with OBS is as easy as updating a few settings.
- First you need to open OBS and go to Settings.
- Next select Output in the settings menu.
- Now you will need to update a few settings: Make sure your "Encoder" is
x264. Set the "Bitrate" to
2400 Kbps. Set The "CPU Usage Preset" to
ultrafast. Set "Tune" to
zerolatency. Under "x264 Options" add
- Next select Video in the settings menu.
- Update these settings: Set your Base (Canvas) Resolution and Output (Scaled) Resolution to
228x456. Set the Downscale Filter to
Bicubic. Finially, set your FPS Values to
- Click the OK button to save these settings.
Now start up the stream and you should see reduced latency in Reactive.