Shopify requires every app to have a spending limit. This limit prevents billing from exceeding a maximum threshold over the duration of a billing period. After installing Reactive, the initial spending limit is $100. When the spending limit is exceeded, Reactive automatically increases the spending limit and you will need to approve the new spending limit to continue using Reactive.
How to Approve the Spending Limit
- From your Shopify admin, go to your billing settings page:
- United States: From your Shopify admin, go to Finances > Billing.
- All other countries: From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Billing.
- Click View all subscriptions.
...next to the app.
- Click View spending limit.
- View the updated spending limit amount in the NEW APP SPENDING LIMIT field. The app usage charge that's shown here might differ from what's shown on your invoice. The most up-to-date app usage charge is shown here.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge that you're changing your app spending limit.
- Click Save.